Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weightless

I finally reached my first target goal! I weighed in at 219 lbs on Friday. I didn't eat that well over the weekend, but today I weighed myself again and I'm still at 219. I finally made it! I'm also close to benching 200 lbs, so I calculated if I continue my diet and continue my workout, then I can bench my weight in about a month. I have never been able to do that ever. So, I'm keeping up with the diet and working out so I can look forward to the awesome future I have in store for myself and everyone around me. If I feel good about the way I am, then I only have positive energy for the people around me. Sweet!

Funny story, and you've probably heard this if Brandy wrote it in her blog, but anyways. Chloe was talking in the car about what she learned in church. They taught her this last week that God is everywhere, in her heart and everywhere else. She then said that her and God were playing with her toys. She then got tired and went to bed as God continued to play. At this point my wife and I were touched that she felt like God was her friend and she could play with him. I know we often lose sight as we grow older that God IS everywhere and sometimes he just wants to sit with us. Anyways, God continued to play with her toys as Chloe was falling asleep. She then said that she sat up in her bed and yelled, "Shhh! Stop playing with my toys God, I'm trying to sleep!" Brandy and I laughed hard on the inside because laughing out loud makes Chloe embarrassed. But it was really funny!

No comments: