Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Pounds

Well, I didn't follow any good advice this holiday. But, the good news is that there's no holiday again until Maple's Birthday, which is in May. And with me working out now, the fat is burning faster and it's easier to lose that excess weight. When I worked out before in Athens, I never changed my eating habits because I assumed my metabolism would catch up with my eating habits and cancel it out. I guess essentially it did cancel it out which means I don't lose weight.

Now it seems my eating habits change everything and the working out is just a bonus. I eat healthy for 3 days and I lose 6 lbs. I eat a lot of unhealthy for 2 days (Easter) and I gain back the 6 lbs I lost. So, now I'm back on the healthy diet and I've lost 3 lbs in one day. Man, it's crazy how that happens. My stomach feels empty at times though, the same as it was in Korea when I first moved there.

I remember when I first moved back from Korea and started eating American food again, the salt was so overwhelming that my tongue would swell after every meal. Especially pizza or any heavy bread item. Then I would run in b-ball or something and salt would pour out of me like Skittles from a rainbow. People would see me and say, "What is wrong with your face?" I had no idea what they were talking about. So, I do know how much salt is in American food and I can't wait to taste the Korean food again to see if I still like it as much as I did when I left.

Well, I'm back on track and I'm giving away all of my Easter Candy if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

brad davidson said...

that's my boy! good job brother!