Monday, April 19, 2010

Re-Striction

Well, I went the whole last week and didn't lose a pound. I guess this is where it gets harder. I didn't do anything crazy last week, I even turned down Sheridan's. So, I guess it's back to the strict diet of rice, protein, and fiber. So far, I'm starving like a Catholic after Lent. But, I'm bound and determined to lose my 5 lbs this week. I have to. I ordered my pants for the wedding that I am attending in June one size smaller than what the suit guy recommended. So, if I don't lose the weight now, then I will have to lose it later on a Prune Juice diet for a week. And I do not like Prunes. So, here I go on my dietary mission to save myself and the world. Well, maybe not so much the world as it is myself. Anyways, here's to heroes.

Also, if you haven't seen the latest video of Maple, here it is...

No comments: