Monday, February 23, 2009

Winter Beauty and the Beast

Well, a lot of things are moving around this week. I'm asking a lot of things and demanding a lot of things. I am asking to get someone to pick up Carol next week when she arrives, also asking that the church provides the books for my High School bible study, and I'm asking God for help with my demands. I am demanding we go to an English service this Sunday because I am off from my duties, and also that I get the week off for Nathan's wedding in June. Brandy is going to be teaching a class for moms and their children. 15 moms and 15 children, sounds fun I know. She will be teaching them two days a week at an hour and a half per class. The class consists of her teaching the moms English and continue their child's education at home. This is good for everyone. Brandy can get out of the house and meet people, and it might give Chloe a chance to play with other kids instead of hanging around the house all day. She looks whiter than snow white because she hasn't been in the sun in days. Mostly because of the cold and also there's nothing to do. I am getting prepared to go into hyperdrive once I get over the two dawn services I have to attend this week. There is a revival in our church this week, which started on Sunday and ends on Wednesday. By the end of it I will have attended 7 Korean services in a week. This is another reason I don't think they will argue against me going to an English service. This video is a great reminder to me that every little girl loves their daddy, but only shows it in the best way they know how.

3 comments:

Beloved of the Lord said...

That was the best thing I've seen in a long time!
I hope you guys are doing great!!

Kathryn said...

Great video!

Sounds like you all are being heavily indoctrinated with the Korean work ethic. Ouch!

Don't work too hard ;)

Christan said...

That was soo stinken cute!!!