Saturday, April 4, 2009

Funex

Video: Storyville #3
If you didn't know, I'm helping Kidoong with the Funex curriculum he is developing. I do Storyville, Memory Station, and the intro to Storyville. Brandy does Storyville, songs, and other things. I use the Funex curriculum on Saturday for my Saturday school kids. Funex is a fun DVD based learning tool to teach kids about the Bible in English. My class is kind of a preliminary class because I'm the first one to use it. Also we don't have all of the material on DVD because they're still editing it. So I have to improvise a lot of stuff for now until they get the DVD's rolling. I like the Funex stuff and it's a lot of fun to do the recording. If everything works out then we will travel the world, on DVD. Kidoong plans on sending the material to Ethiopia, Germany, and other places for good English/Jesus learning material. The funny thing is, how many learning material videos have a pregnant women in them? Well, at least one now.

1 comment:

Christan said...

LOOOVVVEEEE ITTTT!!!!!