Friday, March 27, 2009

The changes of Teachnology

Well, I've heard a few complaints from some people about my blog and the point that they couldn't see the page. Maybe it's due to the amount of videos I have on there and some people's computers can't open my blog page so I have decided to only post here and just create links to the videos. You can also subscribe and have an e-mail sent to you whenever I post a new video. So I try to teach technology. Here is the link for the new video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tlvak_teiA
We went to Seoul on Thursday and Brandy recorded her part of Funex. Then we went to an American Burger place called Daily King's. It definitely helped with our craving of American food we have had for a while. Next time we have that craving we will go back and have another burger. I think we can last for two months. Then Ansley came to our place and spent the night for two nights. We were quite hospitable and Ansley drove Brandy and Chloe around Cheonan. I worked the whole time but it was night to have just the girls hang out for a while and have the house to myself. Well, time to get back to work. I hope this fixes the problems some of you have.

No comments: