Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sorry for the Delay

I am sorry for the delay. There will be a flood of videos to come now. We had an interruption with our daily routine: Gramma. Yes, Carol came to our household and graced us with her beauty and presence. Seriously though, she has been a great help. I started classes this week, and I have been very busy. I have been so busy that I didn't have time to take care of my family like usual. So Carol came in like Supermom and took care of the house, Brandy, and of course, Chloe. My classes are going well. I really like the adult classes, which I was afraid of at first. And I dread the children's class, which I was excited about before. The adult classes have about 9 people in each, and the children's class has about 20 kids, which turns out is too many. I should've asked for around 10. Next time I know and knowing is half the battle. I thank everybody who sent stuff with Carol, everything is helpful. I especially like the Girl Scout cookies, yummy! I cherish every chocolately, sensational sweetness. The church has been so kind as to open our home to the whole congregation on Sunday. How terribly exciting! Of course, everyone wants to see how an American lives, so I wonder whose house will be visited the most. I was thinking about maybe getting a fog machine and put that in the entrance. Get some Metallica playing in the background as we serve people caterpillars and earthworms. I think it will be a hit! Of course, I can't find any caterpillars or earthworms at the moment so I think I'll just scratch the whole idea. Well, until next time, which is sooner than later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I got to see the belly!!! You look Fantastic Brandy!!!