Friday, March 20, 2009

TP

Who gives a crap? Well, Koreans do. They use toilet paper for everything! Need a tissue? Here's some TP. Need a napkin? Here's some TP. Need to make a counterweight for the elevator? Here's some TP. I find it funny that they seem to use this simple commodity for about anything. I think they're trying to save the environment or something. Crazy idea, right? But it seems they've put a limit on the things they have here. Cars are regulated on their emissions, you pay as you trash, and you can use the ditch for a port-a-potty to save on water. We're not supposed to flush TP down the toilet, but we do (don't tell anybody though). I just think it's stinky enough using the toilet, let alone leaving the odor in your trash can. But it's a good thought on saving the whales and stuff. I just wish they would put their thoughts of how to save the environment and focus it on how to lower grocery cost. I know this is new idea and all, but I was thinking that we should open our borders and trade a little. We could start with the small fish like China and Japan, then move our way to Hong Kong where all of the good stuff really is. It's a simple idea, I know, but I really think it will work. That reminds me, have you ever had a street lamp in your window while you sleep? Try a 300 ft metal Christmas tower with a lit cross on top. I think the view from the 4th floor is marvelous, but you have to have some pretty thick shades to keep out the light of Jesus. Corny, I know. Enjoy the movie and remember to give a crap.

2 comments:

Brandy Thixton said...

watch your language! my mom is reading this! :) Love you!

PastorBryan24 said...

Chloe saying, "Hey lady!" stole the show. That was hilarious. We miss you all VERY much. Take care!